lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

My favorite food

Resultado de imagen para pescado con papas fritasIn my life, I never had a favorite food in particular because I love all the types of food in the world, but among of them, I like the fish and french fries when I eat, because, my grandmother cooked it for me in special days, for example, my birthday, Christmas, in summer holidays or when I have a good mark in some subject. Currently, since my grandmother passed away, I only ate the special food once a month. The last week I ate fish and french fries and I remember the time when I enjoyed it because it was cooked with great love for my grandmother, and in December i will cooked the special food for my mom and for me because my grandmother will be very happy for me.
When I travel to another city of Chile, especially, on Southern Chile I always eat on the piers because the fish is freshly hunted and I love see and feel the sea and its marine wing, I admit it, I love the fish because part of my family is from Chiloé's Island and in that place, its population eats a lot of fish all the week.
Resultado de imagen para isla de chiloe

One of my favorite foods is macaroni and cheese, when I cooked it for first time, I only had 10 years old, my wish of cooked it was born when I saw a cooking program on TV, I was very excited for cooking food, so I took the macaroni and warmed it for a time, after once, i took the cheese and sliced it. I was very happy for cooked it for first time, and I enjoyed the time. Currently, I cooked macaroni with cheese in Sunday and I remember the happiness when I was a child. I hope in the future be a great chef in my house and my family enjoyed my food.
Resultado de imagen para macarrones con queso

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario