lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2018

Personal opinions

Hooligans of South America:
Resultado de imagen para barras bravasThe football is widely regarded as one the most popular sports in the world, unfortunately this sport isn't untouchable for the violence, since Europe, especially in England, the fans of the clubs fight against another rivals on the ptich, even outside of the pitch. In my opinion this phenom is more visible on South america, where the fans have an infinite power and in the majority of the cases, the violence occupes the protagonism insted of the game. I saw many games in South america and in my opinion, this strong power of the "Barras bravas" is fault of the goverment and the federation of football because our country doesn't have a security plan to stop them or the worst case, the authorities are soborned by the fans and their crimes are allowed. I am a fan of the football and I hope on the pitch, there isn´t no more blood loss.

Violence on TV:
The TVis a great instrument for the entretaiment in family, but for the children, especially the youngest ones, the violence shouldn't exist for them. We are idealizing a perfect world on TV, but the TV show us a part that we don´t want to see. In my opinion, the violence on TV should be rested for children of 0-8 years because the kids don't understand the violence in that years. We want to protect our children but we cannot deny the real world that we live and the kids have to prepare to know the world and guide them for the correct path.
Resultado de imagen para violencia en tv

Mechoneo:
I don´t have a "Mechoneo" in my life, but I think the "Mechoneo" is a great opportunity to meet new people and it's a funny experience for everyone, especially, for the first grade in the university, but we cannot confound "Mechoneo" with humilliations and bad-class jokes because in another cases, the superior students want to laugh of the first-grade students, and for the last ones, a great experience turned in a nightmare and the the psychological damage could be irrevesible and a great trauma in their lives.
Resultado de imagen para mechoneo

Clonation:
I think the clonation is a controversial topic, because for me, everyone is special and unique, and they don't need a clon. But if we consider our world, I think the problems would solve with more facility, for example, If I need clean my backyard and I don´t have much time, I would create my own clon to help me and I would finish my work. But create a clon, is very hard because you have to have money and your friends would confound between you and your clon.

Resultado de imagen para clon

6 comentarios:

  1. i also dislike the violence made by the fans of football teams, i really like football but i never go to stadiums because they are extremely violent and it gets dangerous to be in the middle of their fights.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i hate the hooligans in the football, it's just a sport

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The mechoneo must be without violence, and yes, is a good opportunity to meet people

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i agree with respect to violence on tv

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That nice would be have a clone for that help you.

    ResponderEliminar