lunes, 5 de noviembre de 2018

Things that I hate and like of my university and my career

Imagen relacionada
I am studying in the University of Chile, for now I'm studying Chemistry and pharmacy. This is my first career and my first university. And I'm very happy with them, because, first, I always have the dream to be a student of University of Chile, and second, although Chemistry and pharmacy wasn't my first choice, I chose this career because I'm very interesting to help people with chemistry knowledge.
I like my university because it gave me the opportunity to meet another people of Chile, in my school I never had that choice. However, there are a things to do the university a better place: First, the sports area of the faculty is very small in comparison of another faculties of the university, those count with green areas and courts to play sports. Second, the library of the faculty doesn't count with a great number of computers, so the students have to go to another faculty or wait. And a personal experience, one a time I have to impress a guide for a test to the next day and I was angry because there weren´t free computers, so I waited and when I saw a free computer, this haven´t internet. Generally, the lack of money for the faculty provokes less development in some areas. I think if the university prioritize  the less developed faculties but without neglect the developed ones, the university would be a better place.

Resultado de imagen para quimicos farmaceuticos

The career is very good because it counts with very opportunities of development and allows the students have a great knowledge, I remember that once a time I have to make a dissertation about a scientific article about ionic liquid and the name was very long and unpronounceable. I pronounceated it very well and my dissertations was very good because the great knowledge that I learned.
Resultado de imagen para farmacos But I hate it because it's very underrated for the people, the people thinks that the career only limits to sell medicine, but in fact, the career has very potential. Once I graduated of my career, I want to learn the people about the career and its benefits because the people needs help of every professional of this country.

2 comentarios:

  1. Chemistry and pharmacy was my first option too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i always have to wait like 30 minutes or more to print something, it´s awful :c

    ResponderEliminar