lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2018

Postgraduate studies

Currently, to be honest I don't very sure to study a postgraduate degree, because I need grow in my career, but if I had the opportunity, I would like to study a postgraduate degree because on the one hand I have more opportunities to have a great job in the future and investigate in an determinate area, and for another one, I can learn a bigger chemist knowledge than a undergraduate student because the seminaries are taught by postgraduate students and for make a seminar, you must have a great knowledge about the topic.
Resultado de imagen para farmacologia
I very interested about the pharmaceutical sciences or pharmacology to my possible postgraduate degree because since I joined to my career I learn about a few of things about pharmacology, which is a branch of pharmaceutical sciences. Its study is about the use and the way in the human body of the drug, in molecular level or the human body itself , I like the topic because the human body is a great mystery for us and have the opportunity to learn more than I know, especially, at molecular level is great for me.



Resultado de imagen para universidad de heidelberg
As I told you in a blog, I like to study in Germany because for me it is a great power in the scientific world and I feel in that country I can learn all I need in the world of the science or if won't be in Germany, I would like to study in England because their universities are very famous in the whole world and it is a wonderful option for every student.




I would like to study abroad because I could adapted to the language and the life style of the country and the experience would be incredible for me, learn in another country while you are living in it is a great challenge but a great memory.
Resultado de imagen para estudiar en el extranjero

3 comentarios: