lunes, 22 de octubre de 2018

The best holidays that I ever had

Resultado de imagen para isla de chiloe
My best holidays that I've ever had were in september of this year, that month we went to southern Chile, especifcally, to Chiloé island. Part of my familiy is originary of that place, therefore, this trip was so special for me and, besides, I haven't travelled to another city since 2013 when I went to La Serena. In this trip, I was accompained for my mother, for her, this trip was so special too because my grandmother was passed away about one year and she needed relax for some weeks.


Resultado de imagen para costa de puerto monttAs the trip was for 2 weeks, before to travel to the island, we travelled to Puerto Montt, a city near of it to visit a friend of my mother. The city was so friendly, I like the coast of the city because was so beautiful and i can see many sea lions, and the people was very kind with the visitors. I went to the Angelmó market for eat a fish with potatoes, the fish was very delicious and the handicrafts were very cute, I bought a Chiloe hat shape-key Chain as a souvenir.

Resultado de imagen para ancudThe main reason for the trip has been the best so far was, besides,  for visited Puerto Montt and the Island, its symbolic significance for us, especially, for my mom, my grandmother was everything for her. She lived a great part of her life in Chiloé, and to honoured her, she decided make this great trip where, in Chiloé, we went to her old house to sleep and walked for the Ancud streets. I never forget it.





3 comentarios: