lunes, 8 de octubre de 2018

I would like to visit...

Flag of Germany.svg
 I would like to visit Germany because the country has a rich and ancient history of thousands of years that has influenced humanity, especially, in the science, an area where Germany is one of the most laureate countries in the world.
                                                     



                                               




Image result for heidelberg universityThe level of education in that country is very high. The Heidelberg University is regarded as one of the best in the world. My dream is study in that university because its medicine area is very recognized around the world but to be honest I don't really want to work in Germany because I would miss my family.





The cities are beautiful, they are more of thousands of years, for example, Nuremberg is a medieval city localized in the state of Bavaria and it is very famous for its Christmas market, which is visited for two millions of people every year. I would like to visit it.


Resultado de imagen para nuremberg
  

Resultado de imagen para seleccion de alemania


Germany is very famous for the football national team, one of the best in the world. The Germans have a sports culture, in fact, the olympic association is the biggest association in the world with 27 millions of members. I like football and i think the sports change lives for better.








But, lately, it 's a dangerous place for the xenophobia so I really think carefully to travel to Germany. Although of this it is a great place to live for its high level of life and the basic rights are guaranteed.

Resultado de imagen para familias en alemania


1 comentario: